While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
whats a good reference book for looking up makers and models of antique pocket revolvers? mainly the old spurtrigger single action ones, like the blue jacket, Deffender, Czar, Pioneer, pistols like that.
Flaydermann's Guide to Antique Gun Prices is probably the easiest to find, in its many editions. There is also a hard cover book, Saturday Night Specials (I think) which details the history of many but I am not sure if it is in print and am sure it is fairly expensive
Well Fladermans Guide is US firearms only.
To get a good idea on Antique firearms check out the used firearm books on ebay.
I think i have about 35 books on Antiques and still dont have enough info.
Theres no one book gona give you everything.
Theres alot of good books on ebay about firearms tho its about the only firearms related stuff you can buy there.
I remember seeing a book reciently, IIRC it was entitled "Suicide Specials", which is the other term for single action spur triggers...I can't for the life of me remember where though. My friend has 3-4 spur trigger pistols, all in .22. Robin Hood, and 2 Remingtons are all I can remember him having.