I was trying to figure out what the actual price of around is if you bought it straight from the manufacturer. Say a 9x19 or something like that?
jobbass;
since our firm purchase many millions of rounds per year we are always looking for new sources....
Since you have a source at $0.05/per rd i will ask you to forward us a contract for 100 million rds at once.... Will accept at the rate of 10 million per month
i will pay you a finders fee of 10%.
John
JOBBASS;
Since our firm purchase many millions of rounds per year we are always looking for new sources....
Since you have a source at $0.05/per rd I will ask you to forward us a contract for 100 million rds at once.... Will accept at the rate of 10 million per month
I will pay you a finders fee of 10%.
John



























