What's out there in terms of reproduction percussion cap ML?

Rickyy101

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Location
Ottawa
Entertaining the thought of getting one when my funds allow for it :D

Thanks!

It would also ideally be used for hunting! Anyone hunt with one? :p
 
Cmon! Any particular models I should know about? :D

I like the look of the Lyman Deerstalker.. but I like the longer barrels :D

I had a Deerstalker in .50 cal for a lot of years and filled many tags with it, even won a few shooting matches with it. I now have the Lyman Trade rifle in .54 and like it, but after a days hunting in the hills, I often wish I had got the Deerstalker instead of the 1 lb heavier Trade rifle.
 
Just about any model you could think of is made by Uberti. NONE of them are cheap.
Try www.dixiegunworks.com to get an idea.

You weren't kidding, nothing there is cheap!

I had a Deerstalker in .50 cal for a lot of years and filled many tags with it, even won a few shooting matches with it. I now have the Lyman Trade rifle in .54 and like it, but after a days hunting in the hills, I often wish I had got the Deerstalker instead of the 1 lb heavier Trade rifle.

They're both gorgeous :D Definitely around the $3-400 price range
 
Back
Top Bottom