What's the going price of 9 mill these days?

mr00jimbo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Location
GVRD
My friend has some 9mm he wants to sell off. In large quantities of say, 500. I'm pretty sure it's American Eagle. Has thousands of rounds, not into the hobby so much any more (I'm not either, but I'm still gonna keep my toys and force m'self to get to the range soon!).

I said 14 a box, but I haven't bought ammo in so long.
What's the going rate a box, and what's a fair price for 500 rounds of AE?
 
Depends what your looking for:

Stores I deal with have Winchester USA brand 115gr FMJ for around $16.00/50 and $28.00/100.

They sell Remington UMC for $18.00 for 50.

Factory reloads from Wolf Bullets are cheaper. I can't remember what they are for 50, but IIRC SFRC had them listed at around $60.00/250.

Hollow points go for anywhere from $35.00/50 to $45.00/50 depending on the company.
 
Back
Top Bottom