Whats the Value of my Antique Snider Enfield MkII

Pre-1898

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
323   0   1
Location
East of Ottawa
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me How much I could get for this antique Snider Enfield MkII ? Not sure if I will keep or sell it yet but I would like to know the market value. It is in overall decent condition but I believe The cleaning rod is not original. I had it check by a gunsmith and the bore is ok and its safe to shoot.

Here is a few pics so you know what I am talking about.

View attachment 472647
View attachment 472648
View attachment 472649
View attachment 472650
View attachment 472651
View attachment 472652
View attachment 472653
View attachment 472654
 
Last edited:
The marks on the breech and receiver indicate that someone had a problem getting the action open. This may or may not indicate that you might have problems - you aren't going to be using the same cartridges.
 
The heavy tool marks on the action might make it harder to sell and does lower the value. Might find a buyer in the $200 to $400 range if it is functioning and has a good bore.
 
Back
Top Bottom