What's the value of these ?

scotti

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H09_130.jpg


H09_1221.jpg
 
I'm not sure about the bunch in the top pic,they are being sold as one lot. I will get more info.

The one in the bottom pic is a Smith and Wesson 3rd model 44 Russian.
 
Please reduce the size of your pictures
"...Which ones are prohibs?..." All of 'em except the Smith. None of 'em, except the Smith, have any collector value or interest either.
 
the pin-fire is not prohib antique for sure $150
small folding triger coould be .320 ?antique ? $250
maybe hopkins&allen D.A.32rf? antique ?$450
one looks like a british bulbog maybe belgian ?$500
the prize one is certanly the S&W .44 russian
Just guessing !
 
Recall that barrel length is irrelevant for antique hanguns. See antique flowchart sticky. By the way, that 2nd Model Russian S&W is in very nice condition. I doubt you could snag that for less than $2,000 and you might even not get it for $3,000, depending on how many other people are in a lather to get their ham-sized hands around that very fine grip.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom