Where can I buy?

Grouser

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Location
Fredericton, NB
Where can I buy a Kentucky/Pennsylvania style 50 cal or + percussion long rifle in Canada -- kit or otherwise? I have been watching the EE for some time now and searching Canadian gun shops on line and finding nothing.
Cheers/thanks, John
 
For a Kentucky or Pennsylvanian, there are plenty in the country but they don't show up everyday for sale. If you have no luck here then your quickest bet is to go to Track of the Wolf. Shipping to Canada is not a problem for front stuffers. Track has a great selection and you can buy the finished rifle or either buy a kit or pick and choose your pieces yourself depending on how advanced you are.

Other than that, Lyman GP (Hawken style) kits really are nice kits/rifles. You can still find them (complete or in kit form) at Wholesale Sports and others.

Good luck
 
Back
Top Bottom