Where can I find .223 in stock?

thepress83

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This may be a stupid question but I've checked the websites of the main forum sponors and all are sold out of .223. I have an M4 on order and am trying to find some ammo to shoot when it arrives in a few weeks. Does anyone know of a site with some in stock? I would imagine with the large numbers of M4's being bought this ammo is in short supply but I thought I would ask to see if I was missing anything.
 
This may be a stupid question but I've checked the websites of the main forum sponors and all are sold out of .223. I have an M4 on order and am trying to find some ammo to shoot when it arrives in a few weeks. Does anyone know of a site with some in stock? I would imagine with the large numbers of M4's being bought this ammo is in short supply but I thought I would ask to see if I was missing anything.


No need to worry,

http://www.theammosource.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_108_109&products_id=6
 
You belong to a range that allows restricted rifles? You can't shoot 'em anywhere but a range with an ATT.

Just curious are you from Ontario or Quebec? Here in AB most if not all of our Ranges do not make any distinction between restricted and non-restricted rifles.
 
Back
Top Bottom