Where can I find plastic ammo boxes?

Balthazar

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I want to store some ammo and would like something similar to this:


4lsihh.jpg


Couldn't find anything at the local gun store. Seller said everything is sold out and he doesn't know when they will have more. Nothing at walmart either.

I managed to find a few plastic boxes that will fit my 7.62x39 ammo on feebays, but the sellers are all in the US and very few agree to ship to Canada for some reason.

Now I'm looking for boxes that will hold .12 GA shells. NOT the big ass dry boxes that hold 100 shells or more, but 25 shells would be enough (similar to the one on the pic).

Cabelas.ca is out of stock. Any idea where I can find these online?

Thanks in advance
 
where are you located? shipping anything is gonna cost you the same no matter where you order from! If we knew where you were it would help.

I'm located in Quebec city. I'll look at Lebaron.

Edit: Closest Lebaron is in MTL and it looks like we can't order these online. I refuse to give my credit card number over the phone or by email so Marstar isn't an option.

I can't believe it's that complicated to get these cheap plastic things.

I'll have to buy ziplocs.
 
Back
Top Bottom