Where can I find surplus ammo?

Andreas

Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi all, I'm new on the board. I have just recently started a milsurp collection:
Russian SKS, Yugo M-48BO Mauser (and a Mosin Nagant 91/30 & M44 on the way). I am wondering where I can buy surplus ammo for these rifles? From what I'm reading around here it seems that it is pretty scarce. Any info is appreciated.
 
for the 8mm mauser it is practically inexistent
for the sks, most supporting dealers (look at logos on top) have it
as for 7.62x54 you will have to wait a bit. there;s a batch that is supposed to hit our shores sometime soon ( at least that's the rumours)
 
"...ammo in from the US?..." As mentioned read the sticky. No ammo exported from the States without their export permit (that requires a Canadian import permit and several months of waiting) for the U.S. seller to get. The ammo has to be approved for importation by NRCan too.
 
Back
Top Bottom