T The Shaft CGN Regular Rating - 100% 79 0 2 Dec 29, 2010 #1 32 remington in or near ottawa and the valley??
Sly Old Fox CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 15 0 0 Location In lalaland, that is Ottawa. Dec 29, 2010 #2 Where Can I Get....The Shaft? Can't help but this is how I read it, Where Can I Get....The Shaft Well, I hope that you get your question anwered and Happy New Year!
Where Can I Get....The Shaft? Can't help but this is how I read it, Where Can I Get....The Shaft Well, I hope that you get your question anwered and Happy New Year!
X xman111 BANNED Regular BANNED Rating - 100% 20 0 0 Location British Columbia Dec 29, 2010 #3 hehe, me too
dakotamar CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 129 0 0 Location NCR, Ontario Dec 29, 2010 #4 The Shaft said: 32 remington in or near ottawa and the valley?? Click to expand... did you try sail? they have a ton of ammo behind the counter...
The Shaft said: 32 remington in or near ottawa and the valley?? Click to expand... did you try sail? they have a ton of ammo behind the counter...