This is a question that has been bothering me for some time.
Where have all the Brown Bess gone?
I live near Toronto, Ontario and usually go to all the gun shows.
This part of Canada at one time was rich with India Pattern 3rd Model Bess.
I rarely or shall I say, never see anything GOOD for sale.
When you think of it, I live in the center of allot of Canadian Bess History.
Battle of Stoney Creek, Burlington Heights (Hamilton), Queenston, Niagara Falls (Lundy’s Lane), Beaverdams, Battle of Chippawa, Siege of Fort Erie, Fort George, York (Toronto), Fort York, Kingston, Sacketts Harbour and so on.
Where in the H E double Hockey Sticks are all the Brown Bess?
Where have all the Brown Bess gone?
I live near Toronto, Ontario and usually go to all the gun shows.
This part of Canada at one time was rich with India Pattern 3rd Model Bess.
I rarely or shall I say, never see anything GOOD for sale.
When you think of it, I live in the center of allot of Canadian Bess History.
Battle of Stoney Creek, Burlington Heights (Hamilton), Queenston, Niagara Falls (Lundy’s Lane), Beaverdams, Battle of Chippawa, Siege of Fort Erie, Fort George, York (Toronto), Fort York, Kingston, Sacketts Harbour and so on.
Where in the H E double Hockey Sticks are all the Brown Bess?
Last edited:


















































