Where I can find lead round-nose standard velocity 9mm ammo?!

rooki

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Toronto
Hello
Our club does just allow members to shoot non-jacketed, round nose, standard velocity lead bullet ammo and since soon I am going to buy a new 9mm pistole (my first centre-fire) I like to know else than personal reloads where I can find such this ammo? Brand and location? Preferly in Toronto or Online in Canada.
I found some in SFRC but I'm not sure about the quality and the price with shipping is high.
I remain
Ramin Z
 
How do they define "standard velocity"?

I would say you are down to reloading if you don't like the price from SFRC, there is almost no lead bullet 9mm loaded anymore.


Mark
 
How do they define "standard velocity"?

I would say you are down to reloading if you don't like the price from SFRC, there is almost no lead bullet 9mm loaded anymore.


Mark
Hi
First thanks for your response.
Second, I don't have any problem with price but I could,t find anybody now them so I don't know about their quality to spent 100-200 dollars on them and then understand they have a problem.
Also finally if I can not find any thing, I suppose to ask somebody to reload for me since reloading for me as a new shooter (less than 2 years experience in handgun is too soon.
 
Back
Top Bottom