Where is a good place to try to get rid of 8mm Mauser rounds?

Petree

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm new to this sight.

I just got my hands on 360 rounds of 8mm Mauser, (7.92mm Ball) NATO. Since i don't have a rifle to use the ammunition, i was looking at trying to get rid of it. I had the ammo inspected by the guy's at the Shooting Edge in Calgary, and its still good.

They told me to come on here and see if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction of some place i might be able to sell it.

Thanks for any advice you might have.
 
1) 7.92 has never been a NATO caliber.

2) Request access to the Equipment Exchange sub forums here .... I'm sure there are a few guys needing 7.92mm to feed those K98's.

HTH,

Craig
 
The ammo you have is either 8mm fmj surplus OR 7.62x51mm NATO. The 8mm was never a NATO adpoted round. Find out what exactly you have first and we could let you know what kind of money you could expect for it. The equipment exchange here on the forum would be a good place to sell the ammo.
 
Do you want to sell it or trade it? The accepted terms for it are 7.92x57 or 8x57 or 8mm mauser. If you shoot another cartridge, I would suggest a straight accross trade in your area.
 
Back
Top Bottom