Where is all the Remington STS 12g hiding?

Garlond

Regular
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does anyone now where I can find Remington STS 12g shotshells, preferably somewhere along the Brampton/Hamilton/Niagra Falls corridor or Brampton/North Toronto/Durham/Peterborough area.

LeBaron doesn't seem to carry them at all (insert surprised look here...). Bass Pro Shops US site shows that they carry it...but they don't really have a Canadian version (I could assume they carry it...but see the gas rant below). Plus I love supporting the good small guys out there...as few and far between as they are now.

I would check Ellwoods but I've made three trips up there in the past couple of weeks and gas isn't getting any cheaper :p (still less than feeding the new firearm bug...but that kind of goes hand in hand with going to Ellwoods in the first place)

I would prefer not to ship as most discounts to be found would be negated by silly shipping charges.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom