Where To Buy 303 SAVAGE Ammo?

well , if you find any let me know , i found some at gun shows this past year ..... for around 60-80$ per box of 20 , I found out that the best way is make your own out of 30/30 brass and some 303 savage dies . or you can go to ellwood epps and buy some nice and expensive norma brass (30$ per 20) since norma still makes 303savage :) Other than that , if you find a good supply i'll go 1/2er with ya :cool:
 
Good luck!! I did get lucky and found a bag of new brass at a gun show a couple of years ago. Not a bad price either. I don't think it is Norma. I have an old 1913 Model 1899 in .303 Savage that I plan to take out on a whitetail hunt. As stated above, gun shows will turn up ammo, but at $50+ a box. I have a couple of full boxes of real old ammo, but I would never shoot it.
 
Thanx guys.

I have gotten a few PMs from a few guys who have some to sell.

You have permission to post what you have for sale in this thread. I mention this in bold so a mod won't kaibosh your posts. Hope it helps out a fellow member.

The fella that I am looking for doesn't want to get into private purchases on the net.
 
I recently picked up a clean '51 vintage Savage 99 from a friend, in .303 Savage. I was lucky, after a few phone calls, I came up with 3 boxes once fired Winchester brass. The rifle is a closet queen, I doubt it's fired since the 1950's.

I scored a Lee set of dies on Ebay, part number is 90756. Picked up some bullets today, 150 gn SP. So, it's been a work in progress, but I hope to shoot it on Father's Day....

It would have been nice to just pickup a box of ammo at Russell's and head to the range, but sometimes we have to work at things to achieve 'our pleasures'.

Hopefully, Winchester will do a production run as mentioned, I'll be in for a modest 12 boxes.....;)
 
Back
Top Bottom