Where to buy

cliface

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from Alberta and I was just wondering if any one knew of a good gun store that sells antique hand guns. I have been looking online and on this site but haven't had any luck also would be interested in any websites. I am not looking for anything overly fancy just something in around a .44 caliber that will safely shoot but definitely not one in 100% condition.
 
I am from Alberta and I was just wondering if any one knew of a good gun store that sells antique hand guns. I have been looking online and on this site but haven't had any luck also would be interested in any websites. I am not looking for anything overly fancy just something in around a .44 caliber that will safely shoot but definitely not one in 100% condition.

Just watch the antique equipment exchange. You have to ask for access to the EE area.
 
About the only store I heard of that was selling Antiques as a primary product line, was the Head Shop in Red Deer. Dunno if he is still in business or not. Apparently he had some legal troubles.

Best places to see 'em are at gun shows and in the EE. The Easter show in Calgary is probably the best single place I've seen, for actually getting a chance to see them up close. And spend too much money on them! :)

If you are looking for something in particular, say so, or post an ad in the EE.

Cheers
Trev
 
I think the best place to buy in Canada is right here. Nutz has better variety and prices than any of the stores that sell antiques in Canada. But if you are shopping on CGN for an antique you need to check regularly and often - the good ones go fast.
 
Back
Top Bottom