Where to find 44 Special in southern ontario?

BrassOnRails

Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Location
Pickering, ON
Hey guys...I'm trying to find some 44 special in the GTA area. Anyone know of any shops that have some in stock? All I can find are the 44 magnum hunting rounds and after a few of those at the range not only is my wallet lighter but my forearm starts to feel like mush :)

So again has anyone come across any places carrying 44 special in southern ontario?

Thanks in advance!
 
All I can find are the 44 magnum hunting rounds and after a few of those at the range not only is my wallet lighter but my forearm starts to feel like mush :)

Really? I find the hunting loads seem pretty mild in my 6" M29. Certainly lighter than my handloads. Financially you'll want to reload though as 44 spl is damn near as expensive at good quality 44 mag.
 
I would start reloading and load .44 mag. cases to .44 special power levels.

This works just dandy but be sure to differientiate your loads from actual 44mag loads. I will either felt pen the case headstamp or primers with a color and make sure the load is noted on the box.
dB
 
I've been shooting .44 Special for years. Good round. It's not much cheaper, if at all, than .44 Magnum. So I reload - and get to tune my loads to suit.
 
I recently saw 44special at both LeBaron locations in the GTA when I was picking up some 44mag.
You might want to check Al Flaherty's as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom