Where to find M855 in Southern Ontario?

GilesG

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
94   0   1
Hello,

I am in immediate need of M855 spec 5.56x45mm ammunition.

Does anybody know a dealer which sells this specific type of ammunition?

I don't need a large quantity, but I need it really quick, so shipping may not be an option at this point.

Thank you for any leads.
 
Last time I was in there, Goble's Firearms in London had cases of it. Not cheap mind you but it's there. I believe they had both PMC and American Eagle. Call (519) 455-4277.
 
Last time I was in there, Goble's Firearms in London had cases of it. Not cheap mind you but it's there. I believe they had both PMC and American Eagle. Call (519) 455-4277.
My understanding is that American Eagle does not make M855 ammo ( least for the public)....AE (62grain) is .223 while M855 ammo is loaded to military pressure 5.56 (62 grain)...It is recognized by it`s green tip....PMC makes M855 for the public, but yes, it is expensive, perhaps $600 or more for a case....I have several cases that I bought when it was (relatively) cheap, and I will not shoot it unless it`s a "last resort" situation...;)
As to where to find it, search the sponsors at the top, some do carry it....
 
Back
Top Bottom