J Joebones New member Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Manitoba Jul 4, 2018 #1 Hi there, I see the post below on the same topic, but does anyone know if I can get moulds in Canada? Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
Hi there, I see the post below on the same topic, but does anyone know if I can get moulds in Canada?
zuke CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 173 0 0 Location Cochrane Ont Jul 5, 2018 #2 Any special manufacturer?
cdnrokon CGN Regular Rating - 100% 201 0 0 Location Manitoba Jul 5, 2018 #3 Boomers in Regina. Kaltool inWinnipeg
S stampede CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 9 0 0 Location British Columbia Jul 5, 2018 #4 You want a mold, not a mould (which you can find anywhere).
S sail32 CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 37 0 0 Location Vancouver, BC Jul 5, 2018 #5 Lee 1-Cavity Original Minie Ball Bullet Mold 575-500M (575 Diameter) 500 Grain https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010206721/lee-1-cavity-original-minie-ball-bullet-mold-575-500m-575-diameter-500-grain Lee has a dealer in Ontario. http://higginsonpowders.com/products.html Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
Lee 1-Cavity Original Minie Ball Bullet Mold 575-500M (575 Diameter) 500 Grain https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1010206721/lee-1-cavity-original-minie-ball-bullet-mold-575-500m-575-diameter-500-grain Lee has a dealer in Ontario. http://higginsonpowders.com/products.html
9.3 Hunter CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 516 0 1 Location near Yorkton SK Jul 5, 2018 #6 Shooters Den Sudbury
J Joebones New member Rating - 100% 22 0 0 Location Manitoba Jul 5, 2018 #7 Thanks everyone. No special dealer, any type will do for now. Much appreciated! ... I'm British, and we say (or I should say spell it) mould, just to be different. Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
Thanks everyone. No special dealer, any type will do for now. Much appreciated! ... I'm British, and we say (or I should say spell it) mould, just to be different.
zuke CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 173 0 0 Location Cochrane Ont Jul 5, 2018 #8 If your just starting to play with 577, try LEE mold from Higgenson's. If you want the best then it's X-ring service's, Marty Robinson
If your just starting to play with 577, try LEE mold from Higgenson's. If you want the best then it's X-ring service's, Marty Robinson