Hey
I've been looking for pietta or uberti or any other reproduction griswold. I dont know any other makers besides pietta and uberti. Marstar website showing out of stock. I cant seem to find anywhere else.
I know pietta are not great at being historically accurate with caliber, grips etc. I don't care.
If anyone knows where to find 1851. Much appreciated. I'll buy a used one also if anyone is willing to let there go. You reply to thread or private msg
i dont have 2gs-40gs for the real stuff. I want a shooter and not a collector anyways.
I've been looking for pietta or uberti or any other reproduction griswold. I dont know any other makers besides pietta and uberti. Marstar website showing out of stock. I cant seem to find anywhere else.
I know pietta are not great at being historically accurate with caliber, grips etc. I don't care.
If anyone knows where to find 1851. Much appreciated. I'll buy a used one also if anyone is willing to let there go. You reply to thread or private msg
i dont have 2gs-40gs for the real stuff. I want a shooter and not a collector anyways.
Last edited:


















































