Where to get 22lr cheap?

ammo

What kind of 22lr does Reliable sell? What are their prices? Any opinion on Italian Sporting Goods?

D

Are you looking to buy a case of ammo or just one brick? I'd stay away from Remington ammo as it has a bad reputation for being very dirty.
The Federal American Eagle is great ammo for the money if you can find it for $25.00 a brick or less. I prefer the 38gr hollow point which is 4000 rounds in a case, they also have a 40gr solid that is 5000 rounds in a case.

The Federal 525 packs that some places sell is also good ammo in most guys rifles, it is a 36gr slug.

What you should really do is buy a few boxes of 50 and see which one groups best out of your rifle, then go try and find a large quantity of it. FS
 
Do any Canadian Tires in Vancouver sell ammo?

Last time I bought most of the 523federals out for my trip. :D Last week they had two boxes left of the 22lr at the Surrey store. For about a weeks time they had 25 boxes of the feds at the Byrne Rd store. You could call and check if they have them anyways here is the 36gr 525 feds SKU: 075-1196-0 or if your lucky you could find the Win Dynapoint 40gr Target 500rds SKU: 075-1222-8. I belive I bought the last box in the Lower Mainland. :p

Cheers,
 
Back
Top Bottom