Where to get 7.62x39 in canada?

CdnJoe

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I am in Ontario and wondering what is the cheapest place to get some 7.62x39 mm ammo for my SKS?

Looking for Corrosive/Non-Corrosive and soft-points..

Not sure if it's cheaper to get in Ont and paid PST or out of prov

Thanks!
 
Half of the sponsors have the ammo you want, just have to click on thier banners above. As for soft points, I'm having excellent luck with PRVI in 125 grain. I highly recommend them, they are loaded a bit hotter than surplus rounds, but you don't have to re sight for them.
 
Moreguns Supply(located in Winnipeg).They have cases of 1120 rounds for 179.99 plus $20 shipping.
I'm sure other dealers have some too on EE,check them out.
 
I was in Canadian Tire the other day.. and found a box of 7.62 x 39 soft points for 22 bucks i think? The manager there said that they do stock it regularly
 
Back
Top Bottom