Where to get parts?

Mark-II

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Location
Wpg
This seems a minor item, I suppose.

I have a tang sight for my Pedersoli Sharps, and I'm having a hard time finding the mounting screws for it.

Is there a place in Canada that would have the screws (without having to buy a complete sight).

Failing that - is there a place in the US that isn't going to charge me $30 to ship 2 screws?
 
The average fasteners place is lucky to have a full range of the normal nuts and bolts in your car. They aren't going to have 6-40 or the vast range of possible screws most guns need.

Try gunshops that have smiths or western gun parts. Marstar and others who sell parts maybe. It will help if you know exactly what size you want.
 
Try Marstar ( site sponsor). Marstar is a Pedersoli retailer. Another option: Shooters Choice. Also carries Pedersoli products.
 
Google 'screws and fasteners', I've obtained metric screws that worked just fine.
Perhaps 20 years ago, this sort of thing was unobtainable...not so much now.
It's 2016 guys, not 1996
 
Back
Top Bottom