Where to Obtain 24 ga brass?

I know Magtec makes it; does anyone north of the 49th parallel sell it?
Or is the Fiochi plastic easier to work with?

Is this for use in a Snider? If so, the plastic is much easier to work with, but is suitable only at very low pressures, i.e. 8K psi or less.
 
On my Snider plastic shotshells woud not chamber.24 gauge magtech that I ordered from Buffalo Arms worked like a dream after I annealed and sized them.
 
PLastic works great, but you need to trim them to the shorter "dominion" length as they're hard to taper. Super cheap too. ;)

you mean the .57 sinder length not .577 sinder length lol ive been ok triming mine to about 1.90" only thing i dont like about the plasticis its thicker a smaller ball or bullet is needed say .585 insted of the .590-.600 that everyone is using now
 
Back
Top Bottom