They also way overprice their powder. Insane margin on goex. Most traditional shooters cast their own bullets, cut patches from pillow ticking and use lube made from shortening and beeswax. Molds can be ordered online from many suppliers here in Canada, several site sponsors carry a good selection. Most serious shooting accouterments need to be sourced from the US if they can't be made on your own. A good supplier of many such things is Track of the Wolf just across the border in northern MN. For powder you could try Heights Archery in Winnipeg or order in bulk from Hummason if you want cheapest.
.<DOH, I missed the Black Powder part of your question, but I'm leaving the rest here. Maybe ask Henry what he can do for BP?>
I'd avoid Cabelas. I'd recommend Budget Shooter Supply. Henry has good prices, but you pay shipping. My solution to this is to organize a group buy to help reduce the shipping charges.
Someone will come along with Becky's number for Hillfolk supply.
Best bet is to track down the local clubs because any serious BP shooters are going through 10lb/year or more and won't be paying $45 or more. Many do a bulk order and spread out the shipping Hazmat charges.
Bullets from jetbullets or bullet Barn. Best is to make your own.
Other things from Buffalo Arms Dixie Gun Works or track of the Wolf.



























