Which of these do you shoot most?

Which of these do you buy most?

  • .22LR

    Votes: 108 48.4%
  • .9mm

    Votes: 29 13.0%
  • .45ACP

    Votes: 8 3.6%
  • .40S&W

    Votes: 4 1.8%
  • .300

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • .30-06

    Votes: 8 3.6%
  • .308/7.62NATO

    Votes: 19 8.5%
  • .223/5.56NATO

    Votes: 23 10.3%
  • 7mm

    Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 7.62x39

    Votes: 20 9.0%

  • Total voters
    223

dylanw

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Fort McMurray
Just wondering. Maybe when I win the lotto I'll start a ammo manufacture company and sell cheap ammo made in Canada... :D
I tried to pick the most common types. Don't get your panties in a knot if I missed your fav.

The quesiton is; "Which one do you buy the most?"
 
Last edited:
I said .223 but there are 2 ways to answer this poll. I use the .223 more often however, I use more .22 ammo. Are we talking # of shots? Or frequency of usage?
 
Maybe when I win the lotto I'll start a ammo manufacture company and sell cheap ammo made in Canada...
Build cheap ammo in Canada??ha:f:P:
You stand a better chance of winning the lottery and I hope u do.
dB
 
#1,#2,#3,#4 and #10---Tonnes! 500+ per week
The rest- not so much...

I can't pick a favorite, but the most has to go to .22lr (AR .22's are like lead firehoses)
 
i had bought 7.62x39 the most
the ruger 22/45 was my last acquisition and with the current pace i will have bought more 22 in about 2 weeks from now
 
I would say the 7.62x39 just because it's the cheapest rifle round out there right now. If/when price goes up that will no doubt change.
 
based on current price per round: 22LR
based on which i would LIKE to shoot the most (if the price came down): .40S&W and .38Spl
 
Back
Top Bottom