Which one would you Keep

Magellann

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Location
Ontario
I just got myself a couple of 50 cal muzzleloaders, a Knight LK93 and a Traditions Deerhunter. I don't know anything about muzzleloader yet but am leaning towards the Knight so far, I don't think I'd care for the Traditions as much which is a hammergun. From what I can tell they both use the #11 primer cap, rather than the 209's.
So you fellas that have some experience with black powder rifles, which of the two do you recomend.
 
Take them out and shoot them, the one you like best you keep the other you put up for sale for way more than you paid for it...I jest of course but just going by the names of the rifles without knowing anything about them I would lean toward the Traditions.
I can see that an in-line ignition system would be a lot more reliable than having a long flash channel with a 90 degree change of direction like a CVA percussion rifle which I have.With all the mis-fires that I have with this rifle I am considering going to a flinter just to keep up with the course of fire.
 
Back
Top Bottom