Which scope's a good deal for a Shiloh Sharps

358Scout

Regular
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Location
Saskatoon
I have a Shiloh Sharps with MVA aperture sights and am now in the market for a scope of the same era.
A friend has a MVA on his Sharps - very nice, but $$$$.. I was looking at a few others and wondering
if there is any worth recommending suitable for load development and out to 300 yds.

I came across a few 3/4" 6x Winchester, Malcolm and Fecker

Gun show will be hitting a few months and I'd like to get some ideas as to what others use and recommend.

Thanks for all your help
 
If you don't want to spend the money for the MVA Malcolm ( which is really nice ), you might want to consider an MVA B5 rather than a low power original 3/4" scope. The optics on that scope are great and it'll probably be cheaper than any original 3/4" low power scope. I have one of each of these scopes and really like them.

Just stay away from the Leatherwood scopes unless you plan on replacing the mounts. I've been down that road before.

Chris.
 
Back
Top Bottom