... that can't be fixed..
The two Winchester 70s I have here that are basically push feed rifles with a claw for looks agree.
Nothing $10,000 of work and parts won't make into a real peach haha
... that can't be fixed..
Hey,sorry to hijack, but how do you order off his website? LolI have PRP bottom Alum metallic on my Tikkas but didn’t FILE off the Logo
Is there a shooting advantage ? Or is it because it cost money and he’s not getting any FREE advertising ?
Do you file off the Tikka name on the barrel too ?just Wondering
![]()
![]()
Send an email to "Paul Cook" <sales@prprecisionrifles.com>. He's quick to respond.Hey,sorry to hijack, but how do you order off his website? Lol
Shows all his products but no way to order
Now it’s high end. Smart guy.The two Winchester 70s I have here that are basically push feed rifles with a claw for looks agree.
Nothing $10,000 of work and parts won't make into a real peach haha
Yes I call or E mail PaulHey,sorry to hijack, but how do you order off his website? Lol
Shows all his products but no way to order
Have you a WEB site for your business ?My son and I have a very small company in composites/stocks manufacturing in Irland. Also have a few good friends around who help test things, they have more time to hunt or target shoot than we have. I hunt as much as I can since being a kid.
edi
https://www.pse-composites.com/Have you a WEB site for your business ?![]()
I have not come across one of these here yet.Run across any m65a tikka never seen any listed in Canada or the USA for sale?
Now it’s high end. Smart guy.
That... or be a little different and grab a Mauder 66Steyr Mannlicher, buy once never regret.
Same.I’d get the model 70. Probably a maple one![]()



























