White Canvas Tarps

maple leaf

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Location
SW Ontario
I'm looking for a Canadian supplier of white canvas tarps that I can use in re-enacting. TSC, Canadian Tire etc. have brown canvas tarps, but I am looking for white canvas. If anyone has an old tarp they want to part with (or even an old white canvas tent that may have holes in it etc), or you know of a Canadian supplier, please let me know.

Thanks
 
You could try a fabric store,not just for little old ladies. I was directed to one for seat recovering supplies and was amazed at the variety and range of materials they carried. At the worst, they could direct you to a more suitable supplier.
 
Any upholstery shop will have samples of canvas. Different weights, widths, and color. Some water proofed, some not. It's not much money. Maybe a better cash & carry deal if you tell the guy what you need it for. If we were closer I could wholesale you some.
 
you might also look for sail makers. Even though most modern sails are synthetic, they may be able to make up a white canvas tarp for you

cheers mooncoon
 
Campers village , Edmonton has a repair department for outfitter tents etc. They should be able to help out out with white canvas .
 
Call a tent maker that makes outfitter tents. They will have all variety and weights of white canvas and can make any dimensions you want.

Google "tent and awning Ontario" and you'll get lots of results.
Barrie Tent and Awning and Windsor Tent and Awning would be good places to start.
 
Back
Top Bottom