cdnrokon CGN Regular Rating - 100% 201 0 0 Location Manitoba Dec 6, 2017 #1 I have been searching for one in .451 they seem to have very similar design to the Gonic? Does the White have a removable breach plug? Input anyone ???
I have been searching for one in .451 they seem to have very similar design to the Gonic? Does the White have a removable breach plug? Input anyone ???
G galamb CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dec 7, 2017 #2 You should drop him an email. Doc made six or seven different models of inlines plus he customized a bunch of other existing rifles (made a bunch of reworked H&R single shots). I do know that the "mostly finished" kits that he sells/used to sell had removable breech plugs. http://whitemuzzleloading.com/
You should drop him an email. Doc made six or seven different models of inlines plus he customized a bunch of other existing rifles (made a bunch of reworked H&R single shots). I do know that the "mostly finished" kits that he sells/used to sell had removable breech plugs. http://whitemuzzleloading.com/