who has 358 Winchester ammo in stock

Epp's lists it. No mention of brand or price.
Shooter's Choice, in Waterloo, Ontario, lists Winchester 200 grain ST ammo at $60.95 per 20. They say they keep it in stock. Epp's will be similarly priced.
Your local gun shop should be able to order Winchester for you. Be prepared to pay up front.
Shipping will be expensive.
 
358 Ammo

For the longest time only Winchester was still loading for the 358. They offered only 200 gr silver tips. I pick a box up whenever I find one, mostly for the brass but you can never count on finding them in any sizable amount, in my experience anyway. Even when you do find a rare box kicking around somewhere, people are asking way too much for them. In my opinion you must reload for this round. Years ago I started reloading 225 Nosler Partitions and 225 grain Sierra Game Kings and have never looked back.
 
Back
Top Bottom