who has 44 russian or 44 spl cowboy ammo

Referring to Winchester brown box 44spl:

I know blue line had two boxes today when I was in there. I also think sporteque.ca carries it if you are in the east.

Most places can get it if they don't have it.

I don't think I have ever seen factory 44 russian cowboy ammo, but it could be out there .... somewhere
 
It's pricey but you could probably get some Ten-X ammo from Epps.All 200 gr rnfp some i think loaded with black powder substitute.As I recall around $40.00 plus a box for .44russian and .44 special.
 
Dear Luc2121,

We currently have 2 boxes of 44 cowboy special ammo in stock. If you would like it feel free to contact us at 1-604-552-8830.

Best regards,
Matt
 
I think we have two or 5, not sure at the moment boxes of Winchester 44 Special in...brown box. PM me and I'll get you a price. If you need more let me know.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom