Who has .455?

RangeRover

Regular
GunNutz
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Location
Alberta
Can't find any .455 for my Smith H.E.available at my local (Calgary) sources right now, and am prepared to wait (a while at least), but looking to broaden my search, so looking for leads to reliable sources of this calibre.
 
Call up the Canadian Tire in (south) Red Deer. They had a paper taped to thier gun counter with a list of esoteric stuff on it that they can order in. 455 was on it.
 
I bought a box of fiochi 455 webley at bullseye bill's in Thorsby Alta. about a month ago , he still had a few in stock and said he could bring in more anytime , dont quote me but I think it was about 55 or 60 bucks for 50 rds . They shoot very well , about 3.5 to 4 inches at 25 yrds, 6 shots, which is as good as I can shoot anything. Hope this helps you out.
 
These guys are the importers for Fiocchi ammo in Canada. You may want to cut out the middle man and order directly from them, I know I do.

European Arms Distributor (1982) Ltd
(604) 984-9508
275 Pemberton Ave
North Vancouver District, BC V7P2R4
 
Back
Top Bottom