who has .50bmg

lots of private sale components there, I'd prefer to deal with a with a store if possible. Most are sold out afaik
 
Try Techrat on here, I've bought twice off of him. Both times I was more than happy with the service and product. For loaded rounds try Alberta Tactical Rifle, they have good price on ball ammo.
 
I don't think you can WTS/WTT/WTB reloaded ammo on the EE, but you might PM some of the guys selling reloading components and they'll probably set you up with whatever you want.
 
As a side, was in a small gunstore in northern Minnesota earlier the week. Town of less than 1000 people. The gun store had every kind of ammo imaginable. They had LC brand new .50 FMJ for $56 per 10, which I thought was a great deal. Not too many small stores have a stock like this one, it was unbelievable the amount of .50BMG on the shelf.
 
Back
Top Bottom