Who remembers Sir Isaac ?

HuskyDude

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Location
Interior BC
No the other Sir Isaac?


Been awhile since I climbed the Brock's Monument in Queenston Heights. Not even sure if you're allowed another more.
 
We used to do school trips to Niagara Fall to tour the forts and battle fields. It was cool to grow up around there and be surrounded by the history.
 


I remember it was always a great place to visit. (Just maybe not for all the historic reasons)

Queenston park was one of our end points after a very early morning Sunday ride.
From Fort Erie (Town) down the Niagara River Parkway ended up at the park.
Had to do it real early before tourist got stupid with sightseeing....:redface:
 
Did the historical interpreters carry a musket or bayonet when anyone of you visited the monument????

Every time I talk to them, the answer is NO.

They where told it could endanger the tourists!

I attend there many times a year and for a long time now, NO muskets or bayonets!!!!!
 
this has me looking at track of the wolf and now looking at building one of these.

Wow that would be a great project.

5dx8guH.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom