Who sells a Walker Replica?

PsyEx

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ever since I had first seen a Colt Walker model 1847 I have wanted one. Does anyone know of a Firearm dealer (In Canada) or CGN'r that has one for sale? Also what companies if any currently make one? Thanks
 
That is one kewl site. Not only does he sell guns he explains the differences between them from a shooters point of view. Too Kewl, definitely going into the bookmark.
 
Don't forget shooterschoice.ca

they have the uberti walkder for $545, including GST, and I believe shipping to CGN members
 
they have the uberti walkder for $545, including GST, and I believe shipping to CGN members

That is kewl if they included shipping.

My Walker fund got clipped for a little bit. Cambodian Tire had a Sale and I ended up picking up a snow blower. I have a back injury from Afghanistan and live in Edmonton so as you can understand a snow blower is almost a nessesity. I have a small one that kept breaking last year so I got a good one this time. However the fund will build up and oh yes a walker will be mine heheh. I have to get off my ass and sell some stuff and pay some bills and I will be good to go.
 
Williams Arms is north-east of Toronto. I ordered my Walker through them, and it was there in one or two weeks.

I've since bought a Colt Second-Generation Walker (only 245 of this type made) through the States 2 months ago. I should have it in my hands by Friday.

Cheers,

Bill
 
That is really kewl. I was looking at their site in depth and saw they had the Uberti Catalog. If you don't mind me asking what did the Walker cost you in the end? The second Gen Walker that you are getting is that the Dragoon? or one before that. I have read the Dragoon was made with modified Walker parts with a shortened barrel and cylinder, also the addition of the latch for the loading lever. When I look a the Walker it seems like a pretty obvious design flaw not having a loading lever latch on the original but I suppose they had to crank those pistols out fast for the upcoming war with Mexico.
 
Gary at Williams Arms can order you one for $495. I threw out my bill when I bought mine.

The Colt Second Generation Walker that I bought in the States is a rare Walker made between May and September of 1981. They made only 245 of them. Mine is coming with an oak case (but no accessories). I have the powder flask, I only need the nipple wrench and bullet mold (but I don't want an Italian-stamped copy).

Happy hunting!

Cheers,

Bill
 
Back
Top Bottom