Who sells percussion musket caps in Canada?

StrelokM38

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Looking to get my hands on some Percussion caps here in Canada. Ones that aren't the CCI ones anyway.

Looking for brands like Schuetzen or RWS if possible. Anyone got any leads on that? I've already talked to Hillfolk musket supply and they just keep the CCI ones on hand.

Thanks.
 
Looking to get my hands on some Percussion caps here in Canada. Ones that aren't the CCI ones anyway.

Looking for brands like Schuetzen or RWS if possible. Anyone got any leads on that? I've already talked to Hillfolk musket supply and they just keep the CCI ones on hand.

Thanks.

Where are you located?
 
I'm in manitoba.

Been trying to work out accuracy issues with my Pedersoli P53 rifled musket. Been getting told a lot from other shooters that the CCI musket caps are on the low end as far as ignition goes and I'm trying to get some variety to work out the variables. I've also had some hangfires and failed ignition with these caps which isn't giving me much confidence in their quality. Figured if I got a few different types of caps, I could figure out what my musket likes best.

I'll give Rustywood another try. Last time I had accessed their site I was having trouble accessing their store. Seems to be working now.

Thanks!
 
I have a Chiappa Armisport reproduction of the 1853 Enfield 3 band. I had erratic primer ignition with Dynamit Nobel musket caps. It turned out after inspecting the flame route through the nipple into the chamber that it needed some opening up, and grooming with a die grinder to flow better. It's working good now. Maybe something you want to check.
 
Back
Top Bottom