who wants 5.7x28 ammo

my bad

well maybe because they are manufactured there and you said the price in us dollars, not really out there thinking wise based on that

did i strike a nerve or something

its an old topic here on the board and I just get snappy sometimes over it...
 
Seems to be a ready supply here if they exported (they don't, but I like their newsletters:D) Perfectly legal in Canada.

http://www.thegunsource.com/item/48696_Federal_Ammunition_FNH_SS197SR_Ammo.aspx
 
It's $23.99 for 50rd.'s of FNH SS197SR from Cabela's - if you happen to live in the US. 40 grain Hornady V-Max bullet. It's an interesting calibre but the scarcity of ammunition and the $$$ means I won't be buying one. Too bad, the PS90 is ubercool and I'm sure it would sell if it was available.
 
a .22lr with the full 50 round cap version of the P90 NEEDS nah MUST be made!!!!!


HELLO GSG are you listening???

That would be an engineering nightmare.

Let's look at the dimensions of 5.7x28 rounds for a second, shall we?

Shoulder diameter: 7.95 mm (0.313 in)
Base diameter: 7.95 mm (0.313 in)

So the widest point of the round is a cylinder. THAT is why you can have a perfectly straight double-stack magazine.
 
That would be an engineering nightmare.

Let's look at the dimensions of 5.7x28 rounds for a second, shall we?

Shoulder diameter: 7.95 mm (0.313 in)
Base diameter: 7.95 mm (0.313 in)

So the widest point of the round is a cylinder. THAT is why you can have a perfectly straight double-stack magazine.


Hell I don't care how they do it I just want them(whoever the hell them are) to make it. :D
 
Back
Top Bottom