so I've not get the proper duds. If I show up the first weekend some time, any change that vendors will already be there and if so, what chance do you think I could find a trapper's shirt and pants to buy?
Also, the last rondy I went to was down in Kelowna about 15 years ago and nobody got any sleep because the drunks raised unmitigated hell all night long. How's primitive camp at Heffley? Wild and wooly or do they keep a bit of a lid on things?
I think there is a reasonably good chance you can get a shirt, pants probably not. I may have a spare shirt to lend you for the week. Might be some alternate costume that is period appropriate that you can wear. Maybe white canvas pants or something along that line.
We did have some problems with rowdiness several years ago but for the last several years things have been quite quiet. I would suggest avoiding "Dogpatch" down at the beginning of primitive and camping farther back and up the hill where it is a lot quieter and more elbow room. You have to walk a bit farther to get to council fire and registration but you also get the extra relaxation up top.
cheers mooncoon




















































