Who's got 303 British ammo ???

got to go

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Location
Fraser Valley
Who has multiple boxes of 303 British ammo in the Fraser Valley ??? Canadian Tire has 1 box, Walmart has 1 box. I would like to get 4 or 5 boxes with the same lot # Winchester 180 gr PP would be nice :)
 
Had to barter/trade all my .303 ammo from a local guy. Bought every piece of brass he had (loaded). At least one of them has a deer's name on it this year.
 
Well affordable stuff anyway.

The surplus stocks are long gone, and undiscounted cartridges are usually going for at least $1.50 ea.

I just picked up 200 rounds at the Calgary gun show for $20/box (mixture of 150gr Fed, and 180 gr Winchester). I bought the guy out. The next few tables that I could find any at were asking $35 or more a box and not willing to wiggle.
 
I exchanged 12 government single denomination notes for 20 loaded .303 cartridges. I was told I would pay 10 government single denomination notes for every 20 pieces of brass I brought back to reload.

Since the Enfield is one of my hobby refurbs now and my dad also has an Enfield, I need all the .303 I can get.
 
is there a shortage of 303 rounds??

There is lots of new .303 brass in Cabella's, primers and powder everywhere, and bullets from the Bullet Barn. I just haven't gotten to the reloader part of this hobby yet, and I am willing to pay someone 10c per unit to load mine for me.
 
I don't think there is a shortage of 303 It's just not a popular round these day's and not many keep a large stock, so it's hard to get 4 or 5 boxes with the same lot # Seems everyone has 1 box.
 
Originally Posted by ki11ercane
There is lots of new .303 brass in Cabella's, primers and powder everywhere, and bullets from the Bullet Barn. I just haven't gotten to the reloader part of this hobby yet, and I am willing to pay someone 10c per unit to load mine for me.


If you can find someone that will load for you....good for you....The fellow had better have a great insurance policy if something should happen and someone gets hurt. I would NEVER load for someone else....I would certainly help a person to load thier own with my equipment . But they would have to participate wholly in the endeavour
 
I never seem to have an issue getting good quality ammo for my .303...

and every now and then a few hundred rounds of milsurp ammo finds its way into my ammo box... i dont see why people have so much trouble getting ammo for these old warhorses?

DSCN0393.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom