So I have a hand me down 94 38-55 with only 4 digits in the serial #. I will never sell and my kids do not / will not appreciate properly.... 26" barrel proper rifle, is it that bad if I refinish and get some nice wood on it?
I've had it for 30yrs with one box of the old Dominion ammo thru it when I first inherited it (pissed that I burned that old yellow box ammo) So what the heck eh? Make it into something I'll actually use?! The brown patina has taken over the metal, with minimal pitting so I don't like taking it out as is.......
Dirk
I've had it for 30yrs with one box of the old Dominion ammo thru it when I first inherited it (pissed that I burned that old yellow box ammo) So what the heck eh? Make it into something I'll actually use?! The brown patina has taken over the metal, with minimal pitting so I don't like taking it out as is.......
Dirk


















































