Winchester 12Ga. Blindside.

Blindeyes

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
B.C.
I want to try the new Winchester blindside shotgun ammunition but looks like nobody around here is going to have it until next year. Anyone seen any of this stuff yet.
 
Wholesale in Saskatoon has lots. Picked up 2 boxes of BB and hoping to try it out soon. Also it isnt all that expensive at $24.99 a box I mean black cloud at ct is $32+
 
yeah its pretty sweet stuff. Because of the way the pellets are stacked in you get a fair bit more weight. Plus it doesnt have the stupid blades like the Black cloud does so the pattern is better. $19.00 a box here.
 
It is some nasty ammo! Shot a nuisance Beaver with BB at 20 yards with improved cylinder and his head was literally gone at the shoulders!

But like the Remington hypersonic, when you shoot...You gonna damn well know you pulled the trigger :p
 
yeah its pretty sweet stuff. Because of the way the pellets are stacked in you get a fair bit more weight. Plus it doesnt have the stupid blades like the Black cloud does so the pattern is better. $19.00 a box here.
I think half of the pellets are belted and half are standard round, with a special wad like the flight control wad.
I took one look and walked away - far too much propaganda and hype.
Cat
 
I used this ammunition last weekend, proved to be effective. I was using BB in in some cases the pellets were found on the inside of the skin and others went right through. Good ammo, but I will have to use at least a few more boxes before I can compare it to 10$ ammo
 
Back
Top Bottom