Winchester 12ga shells

Drillbit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Went to a sporting clay shoot on the weekend and had a lot of problems with ammo. Winchester 12ga from Walmat.

The tops were being pulled right off of them and the primers were falling out. I could easily get the plastic part out after/

Has anyone else had this? They all shot fine, but would cause a jam with all the peices in the way. Saturday shot 400 rounds no problems, sunday shot 200 rounds and had 5 come apart in the gun. Benelli SBE II.
 
They are mass and cheaply produced POS. I never had any problems in my break barrel 12Ga but my friend has in his semi.
 
Only ever had a problem in my semi...almost to light to cycle it sometimes. We sold a bunch here and no problems besides the odd semi that wouldn't cycle.
 
thats weird. I run them through my mossberg 590 all the time for cheap fun and ive never had a problem. I think Canadian Tire sells some cheap higher quality target loads made by Federal.
 
I had both kinds at a shoot a couple weeks ago and the feds were head and shoulders above. The fellow I was with had a semi that wouldn't cycle the winchester properly but had no problem with the feds. I had problems pumping the winchesters through too myself.
 
Back
Top Bottom