Winchester 1885 BPCR…..

Billy52

Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Location
Kootenays
Winchester 1885 BPCR…..

Winchester 1885 Highwall BPCR Does anybody know what these things go for……found one brand new in the box….always wanted one of these…….they are scarce…..just wondering on a fair price….
Cheers, Billy.
 
It sounds like you are referring to the Browning copy of the Winchester and on that basis I would suspect around $1000 minimum and probably more. The Winchester has not been produced for many years and in brand new condition would go for several times that price

cheers mooncoon
 
Ok I was wondering….its for sale at $2600……and I think this would have the Creedmore tang sight…which is $450 by itself…..thanks for the input

They came with good sights & the excellent Badger barrel.

Is this the Creedmore in .45/90 ? They are scarce, I don't think Browning made many of these.

Everyone I know who has one of these is very pleased with the way they perform. I think $2600 for a brand new one is very reasonable.
 
They came with good sights & the excellent Badger barrel.

Is this the Creedmore in .45/90 ? They are scarce, I don't think Browning made many of these.

Everyone I know who has one of these is very pleased with the way they perform. I think $2600 for a brand new one is very reasonable.
This one has the 30" heavy badger barrel (half octagon/half round), 45/70 caliber, tang sights, pistol grip stock with shotgun buttplate, ….oh and the price is $2500 bnib…made by winchester
 
This one has the 30" heavy badger barrel (half octagon/half round), 45/70 caliber, tang sights, pistol grip stock with shotgun buttplate, ….oh and the price is $2500 bnib…made by winchester

Really ?? Mine is the very same made by Miroku for Browning.
An outstanding Black Powder Cartridge Rifle, I won't part with mine for any price.
 
Really ?? Mine is the very same made by Miroku for Browning.
An outstanding Black Powder Cartridge Rifle, I won't part with mine for any price.
Yes that is what it says….I am going to find out more information this week if I can…..I did look on the winchester website and they listed this model in their catalog from years ago but did not specify exactly what year(s) it was made. I have read (somewhere….forget where now) that a few hundred were made somewhere around 2007-2009( i think if my memory serves me correctly)….made by Miroku for Winchester
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom