BCshooterFMJ
Regular
- Location
- British Columbia
So, happy news boys and girls , pulled out some of my oldies but goodies , mainly the JC higgins model 20 12 ga (That I still need chokes for) And my BEAUTY Winchester 1894 30-30 long octagon barrel , so , gave her a cleaning, just loving the 114 year old rust on this boom stick, she is gorgeous. So, I inherited this firearm from my best friends father, I never fired it in the few years I had it, and have no idea the last time he fired it, but lord knows I wanna take this thing out.
Just wondering, should I? It has a patch of wood (Fix) on the fore end grip, a couple of nice dings on the rifle itself, it is far from mint.
Just wondering, should I? It has a patch of wood (Fix) on the fore end grip, a couple of nice dings on the rifle itself, it is far from mint.


















































