Winchester 1894 Guru's

Wow! That is a mint condition for 1954! It looks too new somehow. But if it is all original, I am upping my guess to $600, maybe it should be more
with the scope?

Not on your life is it worth anywhere near $600. Obviously not "all original". It has no collector value due to the alterations, IE: recoil pad and scope spoils it. And did I read the stock was drilled for swivels? Yuk. It's a good shooter at around $400. Someone looking for a 94 to hunt with would be wise to buy it at around that price. At $150 it was a heck of a deal.
 
plinker777;
Good afternoon sir, I trust this finds you well on this cool, wet time change Sunday.

If you're new to 94's, then this guy's videos are among the most logical and easy to follow that I've found.


Hopefully that was useful to you or someone out there. Good luck with your new 94 whichever way you decide to go with it.

Dwayne
 
The link pin screw on the muzzle direction end of the oscillating floor plate on the bottom of the receiver is a dead give away.
The pre's have them; the posts don't.
 
The stock is drilled for swivels, but I've done a bit of research and I'm leaning to the rifle being original. The scope mount is 1953. Did Winchester ever offer Weaver mounts from factory in the '50's?

The rifle is not original. Winchester never offered model 94 rifles drilled for a scope in the 1950's. A model 94 that has been drilled has no collector value. Just a hunting gun and a good deal at $150.
 
Back
Top Bottom