Hi Gents,
I was rolling around a 303 British (Winchester manufacture) in my hands the other day and of course I got around to trying to spin the bullet. Well, it did spin without any in/out motion so I twisted it back into the casing so it was no longer finger tight. I could NOT pull the projectile out of the casing.
I've never run into this before, and had never had a failure to fire with this box, or any previous (MkIV Lee Enfield). But I'm wondering, since about 1/3 or the box has the same looseness issue, should I be worried about this batch? Should I message the company? Does anyone else notice this with larger calibre rounds?
Thanks for your input!
I was rolling around a 303 British (Winchester manufacture) in my hands the other day and of course I got around to trying to spin the bullet. Well, it did spin without any in/out motion so I twisted it back into the casing so it was no longer finger tight. I could NOT pull the projectile out of the casing.
I've never run into this before, and had never had a failure to fire with this box, or any previous (MkIV Lee Enfield). But I'm wondering, since about 1/3 or the box has the same looseness issue, should I be worried about this batch? Should I message the company? Does anyone else notice this with larger calibre rounds?
Thanks for your input!


















































