Winchester Ammo Rebates

vader_z

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
There are a few centerfire rifle and shotgun ammo rebate offers from Winchester at:

h ttp://w ww.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/Special-Offers.aspx

I looked them over and cannot find anything that says "US residents only" or such restrictions. So, I THINK it is also valid to Canadian consumers.

Does anybody know any more about these offers?

Cheers.

:shotgun:
 
I cashed in on the winchester AA rebate offer last year. What they did is send me a pre-paid discover card worth $20 us. Unfortunately no where around here accepts discover card.

I got cheeky though, and used it to buy a bass pro gift card online at basspro.com. I then used the gift certificate printout at the bass-pro in vaughn without issue.
 
"...no where around here accepts Discover Card..." Nobody accepts AMEX gift certificates either. Not even Canadian banks. Got one for Christmas one year. Couldn't do anything with it. Cashed it through 'Bank Brother' who gave it to me. Given me cash ever since, the idler.
"...got cheeky..." Nope. Smart. Out-of-the-box thinking. Well done.
"...also valid to Canadian..." Been done before with other U.S. companies. Took a while, but the guys got whatever was offered in the form of a certificate valid from a Canadian retailer, as I recall. Brass from Hornady, I think. In any case, it won't cost much to send the form.
 
Back
Top Bottom